Thousands of people use email in daily life for personal as well as for professional purposes. Sending them on time is the key to maintaining healthy relationships. But sometimes people fail to manage this due to some other works.
So, Scheduling a mail is the best option to cope up with the situation.
Outlook a well-known name comes up with a facility to send emails on future dates and time. In this article, we will help you in scheduling your messages (individual or multiple).
Without wasting much time, here we go. In the first paragraph, you will find the process for scheduling a single message and in the latter one for the multiple ones.
PROCESS FOR DELIVERY OF A SINGLE MESSAGE:
- Step 1: Start this process by opening composing a Burning Series option. Now, go to the ribbon area and select a more option arrow present in the tags group.
- Step 2: In the more box you will find Delivery options. Click on it and choose another option given before the checkbox named Do not deliver.
- Step 3: In the do not deliver box fill your desired date and time.
- Step 4: Now, close this window.
- Step 5: Frame your text in the mailbox, and choose send.
When you click on the send button, your framed text will be kept in the outbox till the date of delivery time you have mentioned.
PROCESS FOR THE DELIVERY OF ALL MESSAGES:
Gmail also provides a feature to delay the delivery of messages up to a period of 120 minutes. All you required to enjoy this feature is to create a rule.
Steps for creating a rule is so straight.
- Step 1: Choose a file ad click on it.
Go to the template box, then to blank rule option. Click Apply rule and hit Next, Now fill the condition list. Mark in the conditions you want and choose next. (In case, you left all the boxes to unmark then click on yes in the confirmation dialog box.) The next step is to go to the select an action list, here you can select delivery times.
- Step 2: Make changes in Rules & Alerts :
In this step, you can edit your time limit. Go to the rule description box and start editing. Here, mentioned time according to your will. (Note: Maximum delivery time is 2 hours.) Hit OK, and move to the Next button. Select your additional requirements & press the next option.
Now move to step 1: Give a name to the rule box you have created, Turn on this rule checkbox by selecting it
And click on finish. Compose a mail now and select the send option, Once you choose the send option. Messages will stay in the outbox till the set time.
HOW TO SEND DELAYED TEXTS IMMEDIATELY :
In case, if you change your mind or due to some kind of emergency delayed texts required to be sent immediately, then you can make changes easily Just apply the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the Outbox folder Open the delayed message.
- Step 2: Here also, choose more options.
- Step 3: Go to the delivery option & make necessary changes in the date & time option. (Generally clearing it)
- Step 4: Close that window.
- Step 5: Click on the send.
While using these features makes sure that you have a proper internet connection. And you must be inactive status.